6−Button KNET™ Auxiliary Control Panel
The RC−43T is a 6−button auxiliary control panel that works as a remote control panel for master room controllers such as the SL−1 in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums. The RC−43T buttons are touch−sensitive and give press confirmation using their LEDs.
Front Panel Buttons
- 6 configurable, touch sensitive with indicator LEDs.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
- Connects to other control panels or a central control processor.
- 6.9cm x 1.6cm x 11.4cm (2.72" x 0.63" x 4.5") W, D, H (US).
Wall Plate Size
- 1 gang US.
RC-43T TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- BUTTONS:6 touch control buttons.
- PORT:1 K−NET on a 4−pin removable terminal block.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 100mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:6.9cm x 1.6cm x 11.4cm (2.72" x 0.63" x 4.5") W, D, H (US).
- WEIGHT:0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Four M3x4mm flat head screws.
- OPTIONS:K−NET cable.