Windows−based Design Application for Room Control Platform Configuration
K−Config is a Windows−based, intuitive configuration application for fast and easy design of room control systems for pro−AV, lights and automation control. K−Config's comprehensive features simplify the configuration of the control program running over Kramer's wide range of room controller and control keypad products. End−user control is either room−local via a room keypad or from anywhere using web−based virtual−UI. AV product status and availability is easily and cost−effectively monitored by the fully compatible Site−CNTL application. Kramer's rich scalable portfolio of Ethernet−enabled room controllers and control keypads flexibly and cost−effectively fit to variable customer room size and needs. They are field upgradeable over the customer's Ethernet LAN or K−NET to easily scale according to customer's changing needs.
- Simple to use, intuitive configuration of all control program scheduled or event−driven actions via a simple, self−explanatory tool, with no need for pre−training.
Easy Program Configuration
- Program configuration is easy with a rich set of various control events and common reusable sub−routines. They can trigger event−specific configured actions across multiple program activation points. Enhanced features such as quick access to recent projects, advanced support for keyboard grouping and control shortcuts and programming test tools make configuration even faster. The enriched AV device driver database is easily sorted, with quick search for the desired driver. For drivers currently unavailable in the driver database, custom drivers can be requested using the Request−a−Driver tool on the Kramer Web−site. Kramer's professional support team creates and ensures timely delivery of the desired driver.
Powerful Web-based UI and Operation
- Accessed locally or remotely via Web−browser, the fully customized, easy−to−use virtual UI device remotely controls any customer controlled room from virtually anywhere in addition to its local user control via a room−installed keypad UI. According to customer look and feel requirements, the virtual UI device graphics can be fully customized, including its panels, backgrounds, buttons, knobs and icons. As configured by the customer, browser access from anywhere offers rich control operations. The UI controls all−platform Ethernet−connected devices, settings to Kramer control products, as well as easy intuitive configuration of platform control macros and scheduled tasks.
Easy Control Platform Deployment
- Control system deployment is now faster and easier with auto−discovery of all deployed room controllers. It features the one−click ’Check for Updates’ tool that upgrades and installs software to save on expensive on−site installation costs.
Scalable Control Platform
- Flexibly scales over the customer's Ethernet network to expand the control of any additional room−deployed devices via Ethernet, serial, IR, GPI/O, or relay connectivity. Kramer's rich portfolio of Control Gateway products offer cost−effective upgrades according to the customer needs. K−NET field−upgrades additional keypad UI devices to cover any customer control platform scaling needs throughout its life cycle.
K-Config TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:≥1GHz processor
≥1GB free hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7(32 or 64 bit), or Windows® 8 (32 or 64 bit)