Windows−based Platform for Configuring Room Controller Applications
K−Config is a Windows−based, intuitive configuration application for easy design of room control systems. Its comprehensive features help you configure Kramer's wide range of K−NET and Ethernet−enabled room controller products including remote Web−based room control and site AV monitoring. K−Config offers powerful enhancements, such as controller auto−discovery, an icon−rich drag & drop graphical user interface and a quick search design tools application. K−Config is a high−quality application that brings powerful tools and ease−of−use to end−user control and designer configuration.
- Simple to use, powerful drag & drop and quick search features, rich icon set, with no pre−training needs.
Powerful Web-based UI
- Accessed from anywhere via Web−browser, the easy−to−use virtual UI device, allows remote control of any company controlled room, in parallel to its local keypad control UI. Its powerful navigation, control and scheduling features allow full room control from anywhere over the Web. According to customer look and feel demands, the virtual UI device graphics can be fully customized, including its panels, frames, backgrounds, buttons, knobs and icons.
Simplified Programing Device Driver Database
- Program faster with enhanced features like quick access to recent projects and programming test tools. The enriched device driver database can be easily sorted, with quick search for the desired driver. Custom drivers can be requested using Kramer’s Web tool, for timely delivery of the desired driver created by Kramer professional team.
- Control system deployment is now faster and easier with auto−discovery of room controllers and a one−click software upgrade and installation tool that saves you expensive on−site integrator costs.
Scalable Control System
- Flexibly scales over K−NET or Ethernet networks to control any device via RS−232, IR, GPIO, or relay I/O connectivity. You can upgrade keypads, UI devices and control capabilities as needed through the control system life cycle.
K-Config TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:≥1GHz processor
≥1GB free hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7(32 or 64 bit), or Windows® 8 (32 or 64 bit)