Computer Graphics Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID
The PT−110xl is an extended range UXGA line transmitter that receives a UXGA signal and transmits it over a CAT 5/6 cable to the PT−120xl or TP−120 receiver.
- Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Extended Transmission Range
- Up to 250m (820ft) when used with Kramer’s twisted pair xl receivers (such as PT−120xl, TP−122xl or TP−126xl).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Increased Noise Immunity
- An increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
PT-110xl TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 VGA/UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector.
- OUTPUT:1 twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
- RESOLUTION:Up to WUXGA, 1080p.
- RANGE:Up to 250m (820ft).
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 285mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36" x 2.56" x 1") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power supply.
- OPTIONS:RK−4PT 19" rack adapter.