4x4 HDCP Compliant DVI Matrix Switcher
The VS−44HDCP is a high−quality, HDCP compliant 4x4 DVI matrix switcher. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any of the four DVI/HDMI (over DVI−I connectors) inputs to any of the four DVI/HDMI outputs simultaneously.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS−HD®, and linear PCM 7.1 surround sound.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
- For each output.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote, RS−232 (K−Router Plus™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
VS-44HDCP TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:4 DVI connectors.
- OUTPUTS:4 DVI connectors.
- BANDWIDTH:Up to 6.75Gbps data rate (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS:Supports DVI and HDCP.
- MAX RESOLUTION:Up to UXGA; 1080p.
- POWER SOURCE:100−240V AC; 50/60Hz, 20VA.
- CONTROLS:Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS−232, Ethernet.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19” x 9.42” x 1U (W, D, H).
- WEIGHT:1.95kg (4.3lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power cord, IR transmitter, rack “ears”.
- OPTIONS:External remote IR receiver cable.