Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver
The TP−122xl is a high−performance twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the twisted pair input signal to WUXGA video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- More than 250m (more than 820ft).
Level (Gain) and Equalization (Peaking) Adjustment.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other.
TP-122xl TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- OUTPUT:1 twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
- RESOLUTION:Up to WUXGA and 1080p.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3dB):20Hz to 20kHz @−3dB.
- AUDIO S/N RATIO:84dB.
- TOTAL GAIN:Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: –12dBFS.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 190mA (370mA when powering both devices).
- DIMENSIONS:12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.2kg (0.44lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power supply.
- OPTIONS:RK−3TR 19” rack mount adapter.