Boardroom Presentation Switcher/Dual Scaler
The VP−553 is a high−performance 6x2 presentation switcher/scaler for HDMI, HDBaseT and analog signals, and a 4x1 USB switcher. The unit has dual, independent, scaled outputs, the first on both HDMI and HDBaseT connectors, and the second on an HDMI connector. Both can take from the six digital inputs: three HDBaseT and three HDMI signals; while the first also includes analog inputs – for two computer graphics signals, two composite video and two analog TP inputs. Analog, digital and embedded audio are supported, and the unit also includes a microphone input and rich DSP features.
Pix-Perfect™ Scaling Technology
- Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of video input signals.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI outputs.
- Up to 70m (230ft) using BC−HDKat6a cable.
- Shielded twisted pair (STP) cable recommended. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
- 3 HDMI connectors, 3 HDBaseT on RJ−45 connectors, 2 VGA on 15−pin HD connectors, each with unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm connectors; 2 VGA & audio over CAT 5 on RJ−45 connectors; 2 composite video on RCA connectors with unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- 2 HDMI & 1 HDBaseT.
- HDTV and computer graphics and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates.
4x1 USB Switcher
- Can be set to follow the switching of the video layer or can be used as an independent switcher.
OSD (On Screen Display)
- For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front panel buttons.
- Powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
Input and Output Audio Level Adjustment.
Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
Automatic Audio Detection & Selection
- On the HDMI input source, default selection is HDMI. If not present, the unit uses the audio from the analog input. Manual audio selection is also available.
- 3 analog HDMI audio, 2 analog PC audio on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 stereo CV audio on RCA connectors each with individual level controls.
- Dynamic or condenser (with 48V phantom voltage).
- 2 balanced stereo audio on terminal blocks.
Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections
- Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast & brightness.
Front Panel Control
- Audio mute, video blanking & freeze frame.
Front Panel Lockout.
Built-in Web Pages
- For easy setup and remote control.
- Via Ethernet.
- Saves final settings.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote with OSD (on−screen display), Ethernet with built−in Web pages & RS−232.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
VP-553 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:3 HDMI connectors (HDMI, HDCP), 2 VGA on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors, 2 analog TP on RJ−45 connectors, 3 HDBT on RJ−45 connectors, 4 USB ports, 3 unbalanced analog audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for HDMI, 2 unbalanced analog audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for PC, 1 Aux in balanced stereo audio on 5−pin terminal block connectors, 2 balanced audio (L and R) RCA connectors for CV.
- OUTPUTS:1 HDBT on RJ−45 connector, 2 HDMI connectors (HDMI, HDCP), 1 USB port, 1 monitor out balanced stereo on a 5−pin terminal block connector, 1 line out balanced stereo on a 5−pin terminal block connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:NATIVE, 640x480@60, 800x600@60, 1024x768@60, 1280x768@60, 1360x768@60, 1280x720@60, 1280x800@60, 1280x1024@60, 1440x900@60, 1400x1050@60, 1680x1050@60, 1600x1200@60, 1920x1080@60, 1920x1200@60, 720x480p@60, 1280x720p@60, 1920x1080i@60, 1920x1080p@60, 720x576p@60, 1280x720p@50, 1920x1080i@50, 1920x1080p@50.
- CONTROLS:TP 1, TP 2, CV 1, CV 2, HDBT 1, HDBT 2, HDBT 3, PC 1, PC 2, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, USB 1, USB 2, USB 3, USB 4 input selector buttons; 2 blank, 2 mute, 2 freeze buttons; menu, enter, menu arrows, reset to XGA/720p, OSD SELECT, 2 RS−232, IR, Ethernet, 2 level and EQ trimmers, line/mic selector switch, cond/dyn selector switch, mono/stereo selector switch, REM for muting audio.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 43VA max.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F) .
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 7" x 2U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:2.7kg (6lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power cord, rack "ears", IR remote control.
- OPTIONS:Kramer BC−HDKat6a cable.