6−Button Room Controller with Digital Volume Control & LCD Group Labels
The RC−63DLN is a 6−button room controller with a digital volume knob for multimedia rooms. The unit can function either as a standalone controller or as part of a more complex K−NET room control system to control audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
6 Programmable Buttons
- Color, back−lit & label capable.
Programmable Back-Lit LCD Group Labels
- Displayed text can be configured.
Digital Volume Control Knob.
- Carries out multiple commands with a single press of a button.
- Each button offers multiple layers of functions for alternate behavior, toggle functionality, and more.
- Schedules recurring tasks, defines system shutdown timer for economic operation, and more.
- For upgrading firmware.
Bidirectional RS-232 Port
- Controls AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- Additional control port for AV equipment.
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from IR remotes.
2 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently controls other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
2 K-Net™ Connectors
- Connects to other control panels or a central control processor.
K-Net Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
Wall Plate Size
- 2 gang US. Available in white or black.
RC-63DLN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- PORTS:1 RS−232 on terminal block connectors; 2 K−NET on terminal block connectors; 1 USB port.
- OUTPUT:2 relays on terminal block connectors (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non−inductive load); 1 IR emitter on terminal block connectors.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 140mA.
- FUSE:500mA, FSMD 2920.
- ADAPTER:12V, 500mA.
- DIMENSIONS:11.4cm x 2.9cm x 11.4cm (4.49" x 1.14" x 4.49") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:USB cable 0.91m (3ft), screwdriver, Windows®−based Kramer control software.
- OPTIONS:RK−2WP 19" rack adapter.