Active Wall Plate − HDMI & Computer Graphics with Bidirectional RS−232 & Stereo Audio DGKat Twisted Pair Transmitter
The WP−577VH is wall plate transmitter for HDMI and computer graphics video with unbalanced stereo audio and RS−232 signals. The unit encodes the input signals into DGKat twisted pair that it transmits to a compatible DGKat switcher or receiver.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- x.v. Color™ and 3D.
Digital Audio Format Support.
HPD (Hot Plug Detect) Signals
- Automatic live input detection based on 5V presence.
- Uses RS−232 to control other Kramer devices and send data to remote, external RS−232 devices.
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. The higher voltage PowerConnectPlus also powers regular PowerConnect devices via auto−negotiation. Compatible power connect source: VS−62D.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable − For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- To the last connected or priority video input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
- Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Protocol 3000 Support.
Decora US Wall Plate.
WP-577VH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:1 HDMI on an HDMI connector, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD (F) connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- OUTPUTS:1 DGKat TP on an RJ−45 connector, 1 unbalanced audio on a 3−pin terminal block.
- PORTS:1 Bidirectional serial port on a 3−way terminal block.
- MAX. DATA RATE:Up to 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel).
- STANDARDS:HDMI, x.v.Color™ and 3D, HDCP.
- MAXIMUM TRANSMISSION DISTANCE:90m (295ft) up to 1080p @60Hz.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 700mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:US: 8.79cm x 4.3cm x 10.47cm (3.46" x 1.69" x 4.12") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.2kg (0.44lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power supply.