4−Input Multi−Format Video over DGKat Transmitter & Step−In Commander
The SID−X1N is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter and step−in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step−In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source on the main display through the main switcher.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphics channel).
- Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- x.v.Color™ and 3D.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Input Signal Detection
- Based on video clock presence.
Automatic Input Selection
- Based on manual selection or last connected input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
Local Balanced Audio De-embedding.
Support for Digital Audio Formats.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Local Step-In Switching
- Button & contact closure.
- Requires independent power supply.
SID-X1N TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:1 HDMI, 1 DVI−D on a DVI−I connector, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- OUTPUT:1 DGKat on an RJ−45 connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- STANDARDS:HDMI with x.v.Color™ and 3D; HDCP: works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- MAXIMUM STEP-IN DISTANCE:50m (164ft) up to 1080p @60Hz.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 950mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:18.8cm x 11.3cm x 2.5cm (7.4" x 4.5" x 1") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.48 kg (1.1lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power supply.
- OPTIONS:RK−T2B 19" rack adapter, RTBUS−12, RTBUS−22, SID−X1BP Kit (substitute black top plate for the SID−X1N that blends with the color of the modular TBUS−10xl), RC−10TB remote contact closure switch.