9−Input HDMI & HDBaseT ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scalers with 2K Support and Audio Power Amplifier
The VP−774AMP is a high−performance presentation switcher and scaler. It accepts one of nine inputs: one DisplayPort (DP), one composite video, two computer graphics, one 3G HD−SDI and four HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and simultaneously outputs the signal to two identical HDMI, one HDBaseT and one 3G HD−SDI output, together with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs. The unit also includes an audio amplifier and speaker outputs.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology
- Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of all video input signals.
State−of−the−Art Video Processing Technology
- For highest quality de−interlacing, noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching
- Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Advanced EDID Management
- Per input; analyzes the EDID of a selectable Master connection to one of the outputs.
Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC)
- Activates a national or campus−wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gpbs per graphic channel).
Multi-Standard SDI Support
- SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- 2 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT, 1 3G HD−SDI (all outputs work simultaneously).
- HDTV and computer graphics up to 2K and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates.
HDMI Deep Color Support
- For all inputs and outputs.
- Via PIP window.
Vertical Keystone Operation.
- With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither.
Multi-Standard Video Support
- NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) and SECAM with advanced de−interlacing options.
Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
Input and Output Colorspace Control.
- Unbalanced stereo audio inputs, with two microphone inputs; digital stereo and balanced stereo outputs; input and output audio level adjustment.
Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
- 2 dynamic or condenser (with 48V phantom voltage).
Audio Amplifier & Speaker Output
Automatic Detection and Selection of Embedded Audio
- Automatically outputs the signal from the HDMI and DP embedded audio inputs or performs an analog takeover to output the respective analog audio input.
- Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC−HDKat6a cables.
On-Screen Display (OSD)
- For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front−panel buttons.
Built-in Web Page Server.
- Saves final settings.
- Via Ethernet and RS−232.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, OSD (on−screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), embedded Web server.
- A bidirectional RS−232 interface where simple control commands and data can flow in both directions from a controller to the VP−773 via the Ethernet, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
Selectable Power Save Modes
- For efficient energy use.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19" Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.
VP-774A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:4 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors,
2 VGA on 15−pin HD connectors,
1 composite video on an RCA connector,
1 DisplayPort connector,
4 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 DP, 1 CV unbalanced stereo audio on left and right RCA connectors,
2 mic on 3.5mm mini jack connectors, 1 3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector.
- OUTPUTS:2 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors,
1 HDBaseT on an RJ−45 connector,
1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector,
1 balanced stereo audio on a 5−pin terminal block connector, 1 3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector, 1 stereo speaker output, 2x10W, on a 4−pin terminal block connector.
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE:Supports HDMI (Deep Color), HDCP, DisplayPort 1.1a.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:640x480@60, 640x480@75, 800x600@50, 800x600@60, 800x600@75, 1024x768@50, 1024x768@60, 1024x768@75, 1280x768@50, 1280x768@60, 1280x800@60, 1280x1024@50, 1280x1024@60, 1280x1024@75, 1360x768@60, 1366x768@50, 1366x768@60, 1400x1050@50, 1400x1050@60, 1600x900@60, 1600x1200@50, 1600x1200@60, 1680x1050@60, 1920x1200@60, 480i60, 480p60, 576i50, 576p50, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.976, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 2048x1080@60Hz, 2048x1080@50Hz.
- CONTROLS:Front panel buttons, OSD, IR remote control, RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector, Ethernet.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−49° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- POWER SOURCE:100−240V AC, 40VA max.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 9.3" x 1U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:3kg (6.6lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power cord, rack “ears”, IR remote control.