Wireless Presentation and Collaboration Device
VIA Collage is a wireless collaboration device for "meeting smarter". It is a shared workspace for team collaboration in real time by providing a common platform for laptops, smartphones, and tablets in real time on one digital canvas.
VIA Products FEATURES
View Main Display
- View the main screen on your own device.
- Share smooth full motion video (up to 1080p/60), MP3 files, and photos.
- Click to collaborate through a common display with shared apps, using your own laptop. Multiple users can edit and control what's happening on the main display at the same time.
- Drag and drop files to the cloud to share instantaneously with everyone in the meeting.
- Create, annotate, illustrate, review, edit or highlight the current display, as well as capture the main screen on your device for individual mark−up.
- Send a message to a colleague in the meeting.
- Share a file with one or several collaborators.
- Give a participant control over the presenter's Windows or Mac screen. This is a very unique and powerful feature.
HDMI Input 1
- Connect any external HDMI source (camera, DVD, Blu−ray™) and bring video into the collaboration process.
Third Party Apps
- Applications/programs reside right on the Collage. Collaboration tools available include word processing programs, spreadsheet programs, presentation software, file transfer software, and much more. You can even have applications to bring in remote meeting attendees such as Skype®, Go To Meeting®, Lync®, WebEx® and more.
VIA Products TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 2 LAN on RJ−45 connectors (1 for iAMT8.0), 1 unbalanced stereo audio (line or mic), 1 RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector.
- GRAPHIC OUTPUTS:1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort.
- AUDIO OUTPUT:1 speaker port.
- PROCESSOR:2.9GHz quad core, low power consumption.
- MAIN MEMORY:4GB, high speed.
- STORAGE:64GB, solid−state drive.
- LAN:Dual gigabit LAN port, 10/100/1000/auto, one with iAMT 8.0.
- AUDIO:Integrated high definition audio 5.1 channel.
- POWER SUPPLY:120W power adapter (19V, 6A).
- INPUT VOLTAGE:100V~220V AC, 50/60Hz, auto sensing.
- NET WEIGHT:2.3kg (5.1lbs).
- DIMENSIONS:29.7cm x 5.6cm x 21.1cm (11.7” x 2.2” x 8.3”) W, D, H.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:3 power cords (US, EU, UK), DP to HDMI Kramer adapter.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORY:2U rack adapter.